Many of us focus on the natural body products we put on our skin to help us look younger; well we can also help our skin from the inside. Include these natural body beautifying foods to your diet and see an improvement in your skin.
1. Salmon offers a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can put a shine in your hair and help make your skin look smoother.
2. Oranges – the vitamin C in citrus fruits have anti-oxidant properties which can help fight free radicals (particles which damage tissue at a cellular level).
3. Carrots– packed full of natural vitamin A which can help with cell regeneration, helping your face to look brighter and skin looking younger. Sweet potatoes are also a good source of vitamin A.
4. Nuts - are a good source of vitamin E which may combat skin-ageing free radicals
5. Green Tea - drunk by the Chinese and Japanese for thousands of year as they recognised its benefits for natural body health. Green Tea contains polyphenols which have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties which could help improve the appearance of your skin.
Include these natural body beautifiers in your diet and you should start to see a brighter complexion and smoother, younger looking skin.